- To begin, I’ll go over the current housing market conditions, while narrowing down the areas to focus based on your budget and criteria. A lot of factors come into play, such as buying a home during the recession, the holidays, election year, separation, etc.
- If you’re buying a home for the first time, you’ll be educated on available tax credits, such as the Home Buyer’s Plan, Land Transfer Tax Rebates, First-Time Home Buyers’ Tax Credit and the HST New Housing Rebate so that you’re fully informed of what you can expect throughout the process.
- Obtaining a mortgage is a really important decision to make before purchasing home. The best way to start is to understand the process, which I’ve broken down into 4 easy steps.
- We’ll work together in resolving any challenges that may arise during the process. In some cases, it may take a while for you to find the perfect home and that’s ok! I’m an extremely patient person, especially when it comes to house hunting. Your listings will be tailored to your needs as they change.
- Above all, you’ll get the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
- For more inspiration, take a look at the past homes my clients have purchased.
Interested in looking at available properties?
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty